Sunday, November 06, 2005

Absence of Your Leader

My people.

There has been a multitude of wild allegations made against your fair ruler, some of which I wish to discuss.

The primary one is that of my abandonment of my beloved nation and you my trusted people. This, while based in fact, is not true. I have neglected my post for some time yes, but only in the fact that I have failed to post regularly as I promised you. For that I am sorry. I ask each and every citizen of Geek Ink to look into your generous hearts and forgive me for my past failures.

I may not deserve it, but I ask for your forgiveness.

Citizens of Geek Ink, while you may have been covered in the shadow of dispair, we can march forward united towards a bright future. If in your wisdom you do choose to forgive me, I will lead us all to a glorious victory over our naysayers. We WILL assume our rightful place in this electronic world.

For those of you who are still interested in your regretful leader's private life, I have news. A first lady may be soon announced!

While it is not the aforementioned lady in previous posts, it is a new, vibrant woman who will bring many great assets to our long suffering nation. More details on this to come.

And of course, as always, if you want to know more or would like to comment on what you have read or seen anywhere, please let me know. And if you forgive me, please note your forgiveness.

Your leader,

Mattweez

No comments: