Friday, December 23, 2005

Dun Dun Dun DAH!

Sallah: Please, what does it always mean, this... this "Junior"?
Professor Henry Jones: That's his name.
[points to himself]
Professor Henry Jones: Henry Jones...
[points to Indy]
Professor Henry Jones: ... Junior.
Indiana Jones: I like "Indiana."
Professor Henry Jones: We named the *dog* Indiana.
Marcus Brody: May we go home now, please?
Sallah: The dog? You are named after the dog?
Indiana Jones: I've got a lot of fond memories of that dog.

And I have fond memoeries of one moment on my trip over.

For those that know the film and computer games, to save time on the tavel that happens, they showed a map with a red line which tracked Indy's path.

That happened to me!

Mind you the line that I had was black but the concept was the same.

Indiana Jones' trip and my trip. Which is Which?


No comments: