Sunday, December 25, 2005

Where were you in '62?

Well I wasn't born but I would have most likely have been at Mel's Diner to meet up with Curt, Steve, John and Terry before an awesome last fling before college.

Well in '05, that's exactly where I was. Mel's Diner Sacramento. It's a kitch '50s diner with all this American Graffiti relics on the wall. Don't know American Graffiti? GET OUT! Or click this link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069704/

We also went mini-golfing where they had a windmill and castle. It was a heck of a lot of fun.We also went to Costco. Basically it's a member's only bulk shopping chain. To be a member you just need to pay a yearly fee. Then you can get aweseom savings on everything from dish washing liquid to computers.

I picked up a whole BOX of those things you wanted Big Guy.

If anyone wants anything, anything at all let me know and I'll see if I can get you it.

Well it's Christmas Eve here and Christmas Day in Australia (according to the Protestant and Catholic Christian Calendar)so enjoy the day off no matter what religion you are.

I miss most of you terribly. And the others, hey we don't really know each that well so no hard feelings huh?

Take care of yourselves and each other.

-Mattweez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt,

You are a sublime and wonderful human being, who's excellent company and superb sense of humour keeps me forever entertained.

And I'm not just saying that because you found perfection in the form of penutbutter and chocolate in a box. That has left me lost for words...